How To Really Online Mobile Recharge A Best Way
|How To Really Online Mobile Recharge|
Hello friends, you all know that our life is incomplete without mobile. Dosto Aaj Ka Hamara Topic Hai How To Really Online Mobile Recharge. Mobile Ne hamari jindgi hi badal di hai Because Aaj Hum Apne Sabhi Problem Mobile Se solve kar sakte Hai.For Example Online Job Karna,Online Money Transfer,Recharge Karna, Education,Entertainment Etc.
Friends Aaj Ke Is Topic me hum Janege ki mobile se recharge kaise karte hai.Apko To Pata Hi Hai Ki Aajkal Lagbhag Sabhi log Apne Mobile se hi Recharge,online money transfer kar Dete hai. Aajkal Recharge Karne ki bahut si Sites hai or bahut hi Apps Ban Gaye Hai Jinse Hum Apne Mobile Recharge kar sakte hai. Lekin in sab me se meri choose hai Paytm,Phone Pay Ye dono mujhe bahut hi pasand Aaye.
What To Need For Online Mobile Recharge
+ 1. Sabse Pahle Apna ATM ya Online Banking Ka hona Bahut Jaruri Hai.
+ 2. Mail Id Bani Hui Honi Chahiye . Agar A Mail Id Nahi Banani aati Hai To Is Link How To Create a Gmail Account Par Jakar Apni Khud Ki Mail ID Bana Sakte Hai.
+ 3. Mobile Number. Iska Hona Bhi Bahut Jaruri Hai.
Why the above things are important
1. ATM / ONLINE BANKING:- When we recharge online, it will require a debit card or ATM and a debit card will happen when there will be an account in our bank, so it is necessary to have a bank account.When we pay for online recharge, we deduct from our payment bank, for which we should be net banking or ATM.
2.EMAIL ID:-When we recharge from one of our sites we will have to create an account for which we will need an email id.
3. MOBILE NO:- We have to be mobile as it is necessary because when we deduct payments from our account, the message comes on our number.
Also Read this:-
- How to Change Blogger’s Title, Description And Address
- How to Add Youtube Subscribe Button to Blogger Blog?
Now let’s know how to recharge online?
How To Recharge Online Mobile From Paytm.
* 1. First you go to paytm.com.
* 2. To recharge mobile, you will need to create an account here. Sign up here to create an account.
* 3. If you already have a paytm account, you can sign in.
* 4. After creating the account, you can enter your mobile number here.
* 5. Now enter your operator name like Airtel, Idea, Vodafone and Mumbai, Hariyana, Rajasthan and how much to recharge.
* 6. Just click on the process then fill all the details correctly.
* 7. Now in the next page, if you have a prome code in the window, then click on the process.
* 8. Now in the next page, you will be asked how to pay, like debit card, Netbanking, ATM.
* 9.Click on whatever you want to pay.
Friends, Most people use a debit card because they can easily make payments with a debit card, who has a bank account with an ATM, you pay only from them.
Paying attention to debit card payments
CARD NUMBER – which is the number of cards up to 16 digits.
EXPIRE DATE – The expiry date is written above the card itself.
CVV/CVC – This is the 3 digit number on the back side behind the card.
Now click on the process of payment option
Now the page of the bank will open in front of you as if my State Bank Of India account is open, then State Bank Of India page will open, after which you put any code in whatever you want to enter. Now after entering the code, click on submit.
Also Read This:-
Now on the next page you will see the recharge will be visible successfully.