|How To Upload a Template To The Blogger Blog|
How To Upload a Template? Themes To The Blogger Blog
- 1 How To Upload a Template? Themes To The Blogger Blog
- 1.1 Template on Blogger Blog
- 1.2 How To Install a Template On The Blogger Blog
- 1.3 Step 01- Login to your Blogger Dashboard
- 1.4 Step 02- Go to Themes Section
- 1.5 Step 03- Backup / Restore
- 1.6 Theme Will Be Uploaded
- 1.7 How to make a template mobile SEO friendly on the blogger blog
- 1.8 Step 01- Go to Preview Section
- 1.9 Step 02- Click on Settings
- 1.10 Step 03- Select No Show Desktop Theme on Mobile Option
- 1.11 दोस्तों में शेयर करें:
- 1.12 Like this:
- 1.13 Related
Template on Blogger Blog
How To Install a Template On The Blogger Blog
Step 01- Login to your Blogger Dashboard
Step 02- Go to Themes Section
Let us first tell you that whenever you have to make any changes in the design of your website, then you have to go to Themes Options and when you have to add a widget to your website, then you can click on the Layout section Have to go.
Step 03- Backup / Restore
After visiting the Themes section, you have the Preview Show on your Blog in the Preview Show, which shows you Desktop / Mobile’s Preview Show and you can understand how your website shows on two platforms.
|Blogger Theme Upload|
Theme Will Be Uploaded
Now a new theme has been uploaded to your Blogger Blog and you can see the preview of that theme, as well as you open your blog in the New Tab, you will see that the look of your blog has changed completely.
How to make a template mobile SEO friendly on the blogger blog
When you add Responsive Template to your Blogger Blog, you have to make some Changes on the Mobile section of the Template, which also shows a better way on your Theme / Blog Mobile Phones. To make Theme Mobile Friendly, you have to follow the steps given below-
Step 01- Go to Preview Section
The Preview section is available on the Themes option, and you see the preview as the above image, in which you get two Boxes First- (Live on Blog) which shows Desktop / Laptop Preview Version and Second- (Mobile) That’s Mobile Preview Shows.
|Theme Mobile Friendly|
Step 02- Click on Settings
Now that you have to set your theme for Mobile, you have to click on the icon of the settings given below of Mobile Preview. This creates a new Popup Window on your screen and this Popup Window lets you create your Theme Mobile Friendly.
Step 03- Select No Show Desktop Theme on Mobile Option
On this Popup Box, you get two options-
- Yes Show Desktop Theme on Mobile Option
- No Show Desktop Theme on Mobile Option