Manual on Blogger Custom Domains: How to enable the HTTPS SSL?
What is HTTPS? And what are the benefits of using it on the blog?
- All your data remains encrypted, so that nobody else can read your data.
- No one can easily hack your blog.
- Your posts rank on top of search engines.
- All browsers support. Next Google Chrome browser will not support Http.
- HTTPS requires SSL certificates.
Manual on Blogger Custom Domain: How to enable HTTPS SSL?
Noteworthy thing: Friends do not make any mistake in enabling HTTPS service on your blog domain, otherwise your traffic will be reduced.
- First click Setting in your Blogger Dashboard.
- Now click on Setting Basic Settings option.
- Now click on “Yes” in front of the HTTPS Availability Option.
- And in the HTTPS Redirect option you also have to click on “Yes”.
|enable the HTTPS SSL|