|How to Publish Your First Post on Blogger|
How to write and publish your post on Blogger? Basic Information.
How To Publish A Post In Blogger :
|Blogger Page Editor|
- Title – You have to write the title of your post. You have to write the title of the post in a way that reader can understand after reading what the post is about so that your readers can read posts.
- Post – Here you have to write a post. Post You do not have to copy or paste any other’s post or else you will not get adsense and the chances of becoming your post rank in google will become zero. You do not copy-paste the post in your own way.
- Permalink / Url – Here you have to write short descriptive url.
- Search Description – To see this option in the Post Editor, click on Settings >> Search Description >> Meta Tags >> Yes. Here you can add a meta description of your blog post.
- Lables – Here you can add category. If you want to add a post to a specific category, then you can type the name of that category here. As you have a recipe blog, and you share the recipe of eating veg and non-veg in it. So you can use category / label in such a way. That means whenever you click on user veg recipe / non-veg recipe, you will find blog posts containing all veg recipe / non-veg recipes from your site.
- Your post will go to the blog after clicking on the publish button.